COVID-19 Information from the CLA
The Coin Laundry Association has continued to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation across the country. Please visit our COVID-19 resource article for other information including helpful resources and downloads.
We hope that you’re well and that your family is doing well. The CLA staff has been busy all week fielding many calls and emails, and we’re doing our level best to answer all questions.
Our number one objective has been to work with states across America to keep laundromats on the essential-business list. As you are probably aware, a number of states are considering, or have executed, more restrictions and the general public.
Brian Wallace, President/CEO of the CLA, recorded the following video with the latest information about the pandemic and its effect on the laundry industry. Click below to watch.
Download the following files:
- Friendly Wash Signage JPEG
- Friendly Wash – Disinfecting and Social Distancing Are Important
- Flier from the Laundry Doctor
- From Dexter Laundry: Recommendations for Owners
- From Dexter Laundry: Recommendations for Laundry Attendants
- From Speed Queen: Laundromat Support Assets
- From Blue Kangaroo: Laundry Attendant Guidelines (English and Spanish)
- PA Lt. Governor added laundromats to the life-sustaining list:
- NY is also allowing laundries to remain open: https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026
For other information and downloadable resources from the Coin Laundry Association and from PlanetLaundry, please visit the following links:
- Coin Laundry Association Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19): https://www.coinlaundry.org/coin-laundry-association-update-on-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Laundromats Should Remain Open During COVID-19 Outbreak Providing Essential Service: https://planetlaundry.com/laundromats-should-remain-open-during-covid-19-outbreak-providing-essential-service/
- Trump Signs COVID-19 Worker Relief Bill: https://planetlaundry.com/trump-signs-covid-19-worker-relief-bill/